§ 1 - Scope of application
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all orders placed via the online store of Klak Solutions GmbH, Luxemburger Straße 148, 54294 Trier, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "Klak") which can be found at www.myklak.com.
(2) Deviating or supplementary terms and conditions of the Purchaser shall only become part of the contract if and to the extent that the Supplier has expressly agreed to their application.
§ 2 - Conclusion of Contract, Order, Contract Language
(1) The purchase contract is concluded with Klak.
(2) The product range on our online store www.myklak.com is subject to change and non-binding.
(3) Registration is not required to place orders. The order data is entered during the order process. No customer account is created for later retrieval. It is possible to set this up.
(4) In the online store, you can place the goods in your shopping cart by clicking on the button "add to cart" and from there initiate the purchase process by clicking on the button "add to cart". Mandatory fields are marked. After entering all required data, the information can be checked again. By clicking the button "Order now with costs" you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail with which we confirm receipt of your order. You will then receive an order confirmation from us for your order, which represents a binding acceptance of your purchase offer.
(5) Orders can also be submitted by fax, e-mail or post.
(6) By sending an order by fax, e-mail or post, you submit a binding offer to Klak to conclude a purchase contract.
(7) The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
We store the text of the contract and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time here on this page.
§ 3 - Terms of delivery
(1) Incoming orders will be processed and ready for shipment by Klak within 48 hours on weekdays. The delivery time of Klak standard shipping is 2-4 days from sending the order confirmation within Europe and about 6-8 days outside Europe. The corresponding delivery time will be shown to you in the order process. In case of force majeure, the delivery time may be extended. During Christmas week, delivery times may vary.
(2) In case of orders against prepayment, the products will only be delivered after Klak has received the payment or the contractually agreed delivery time starts from then on.
(3) The shipment is carried out by DPD, DHL, Hermes, UPS, Deutsche Post or FedEX. The goods cannot be collected from our premises.
(4) We do not deliver to packing stations.
(5) If you select your own shipping, we do not assume liability for transport damage in accordance with the statutory provisions (see § 7 of these GTC).
§ 4 - Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated in the online store are gross prices. They include the applicable statutory value added tax and all other price components. The prices stated in our online store at the time of the order shall apply. For non-EU countries, the net top price is displayed. We do not charge VAT for orders outside the EU. For orders outside the EU, we recommend prior consultation with the respective competent authority.
(2) Shipping costs are added to the product prices. The exact amount of the shipping costs is shown in the shopping cart.
(3) The shipping costs differ with regard to the recipient country. For shipping within Germany (zone 1) there are no shipping costs.
(4)1. 9.90 Euro will be charged for shipping to the following countries (zone 2). shipping costs to: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, France, Italy, Lichtenstein, Poland, Czech Republic, Monaco, Hungary, Finland, Great Britain, Croatia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Latvia, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Sweden, San Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Spain, Norway, Bosnia-Herzegovina.
(4)2. 17.99 euros will be charged for shipping to the following countries (zone 3):
(4)3. 25.00 Euro will be charged for shipping to the following countries (zone 4): Russia, Canada, Great Britain, USA, Israel
(4)4.For shipping to the rest of the world (zone 5), there will be charged 65 euros:
We can not ship to all countries. During the ordering process, you will be shown whether the order can be executed or not. Thank you for your understanding.
(5) The final cost will be displayed at the end of the order process. All applicable taxes for Germany will be displayed. If you have any questions, please contact us directly by e-mail: email@example.com.
(5) Note about possible additional fees: Please note that for delivery to a non-EU country, any additional costs for import duties and taxes may apply. For more detailed information, please contact the relevant authority in your country. You may also incur costs for the transfer of money, which will be charged by your credit institution. For more detailed information, please contact your bank. These additional taxes, duties or fees are not included in the product price or shipping costs.
§ 5 - Payment
There are several payment methods available to you:
(1) Credit card: your credit card (MasterCard; Visa) will be charged upon completion of your order.
(2) PayPal: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. You must be registered with PayPal or register there, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us.
(3) Sofort Überweisung: With Sofort Überweisung we receive the transfer credit immediately. For this you need your account number, bank code, PIN and TAN. Via the secure payment form of SOFORT GmbH, which is not accessible to merchants, Sofort Überweisung automatically places a transfer in your online bank account in real time. It should be noted that Sofort Überweisung is not yet available at a few banks. You can find more information here: klarna.com/immediately.
(4) Apple Pay: You pay the invoice amount via Apple. You must be registered with Apple for this or register there, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us.
(5) Amazon Pay: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Amazon. You must be registered with Amazon or register there, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us.